你是说智力增长吗?
You mean increased intelligence?
《猩球崛起》《Rise of the Planet of the Apes》
但自那个时候起他就显示出惊人的高智力水平。
But since then, he's been displaying incredible signs of intelligence.
《猩球崛起》《Rise of the Planet of the Apes》
8个半小时的天资测验,智力测验,个性测验,我了解了什么?
Eight and a half hours of aptitude tests, intelligence tests, personality tests and what do I learn?
《老友记第一季》《Friends Season 1》
大脑的重量只有几毫克,完全不可能有任何智力的表现,反而比较像是反射作用。
Brain's in formation of only a few milligrams, it's not possible to determine any sign of intelligence yet, it acts more as a reflex.
《超体》《Lucy》
要是我的话我就不会把钱都花在他们智力和颜值上。除非你是想订一批复制人当做性工具。
I wouldn't waste your money on intelligence, attachment or appeal. Unless you'd like to add some pleasure models to your order.
《银翼杀手》《Blade Runner 2049》
我冒了一个战略性风险,唤醒了那个混蛋,我以为他超人的智力能保护我们,应对未来任何挑战。
I took a tactical risk and I woke that bastard up, believing that his superior intelligence could help us protect ourselves from whatever came at us next.
《星际迷航:暗黑无界》《Star Trek Into Darkness》
产生精神、智力疾病的风险可能会很高。我没事。
The onset of psychosis, dementia. It can be serious. I'm fine.
《前目的地》《Predestination》
艾米,拜托,我正努力寻找一种用智力阉割我好友的方法。
Amy, please. I am trying to figure out a way to intellectually emasculate a dear friend of mine.
《生活大爆炸 第八季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
后面无论有什么,考验的都是智力,夏洛克,不是情感,不要延长他的痛苦,开枪。
Whatever lies ahead requires brainpower, sherlock, not sentiment. Don't prolong his agony, shoot him.
《神探夏洛克 第四季》《Sherlock Season 4》
艾米指出通过我俩的结合,我们的基因将会有机会制造出前所未有的,智力超群,仁慈善良的君主带领人类走向光明未来。
Amy pointed out that between the two of us, our genetic material has the potential of producing the first in a line of intellectually superior, benign overlords to guide humanity to a brighter tomorrow.
《生活大爆炸 第四季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
你不觉得一个成年男子,而且是颇有成就的科学家,投资一家出售图画书主角是穿着色彩斑斓内裤的飞人们,也许是浪费他的财务和智力资源吗?
Can you see how a grown man, an accomplished scientist, who invests in a store that sells picture books about flying men in colorful underwear, might be wasting both his financial and intellectual resources?
《生活大爆炸 第八季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
